Welcome to our blog of spooky crafts and macabre decor projects. Halloween is a passion at our house and the two of us have been making our own decorations and costumes for years. Every Halloween we throw a huge party and our goal is always how scary can we make it without breaking the bank. Over time, more and more of our projects have made it into our daily home decor. This blog will show you how we made many of our finished pieces and how we kept up with our budget at the same time. We love feedback and questions so please feel free to contact us.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Slap on the Wrist

I have been a terrible blogger and neglected this blog all year long practically and here we are IN October and I haven't posted anything for you guys to see yet.  Damn.  Well I promise that once I get past whatever is making me so sick I will start posting for my 31 Halloween projects!  I already have several mostly finished so get ready for some fun stuff! 

~liz

No comments:

Post a Comment